“When you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless.”
Life is beautiful but not always easy. It has problems too and the challenge lies in facing them with courage, letting the beauty of life act like a balm, which makes the pain bearable, during trying times, by providing hope
Happiness and sorrow, victory and defeat, and day and night are the two sides of the coin. Similarly, life is full of moments of joy, pleasure, success, and comfort punctuated by misery, defeat, failure, and problems.
There is no human being on Earth — strong, powerful, wise, or rich — who has not experienced struggle, suffering, or failure.
No doubt, life is beautiful and every moment — a celebration of being alive, but one should be always ready to face adversity and challenges. A person who has not encountered difficulties in life can never achieve success.
Difficulties test the courage, patience, perseverance, and true character of a human being, making them strong and ready to face the challenges of life with equanimity. There is no doubt that there can be no gain without pain.
Thus, life is and should not be just a bed of roses; thorns are also a part of it and should be accepted by us just as we accept the beautiful side of life.
The thorns remind one of how success and happiness can be evasive and thus, not to feel disappointed and disheartened, but remember that the pain of thorns is short-lived and the beauty of life would soon overcome the prick of thorns.
Sometimes, you just want to read inspirational quotes that will lift you up and add a spark to your day. As life offers so many wonderful ups and downs, it is great to get a new perspective to turn a frown upside down.
Knowing how powerful words can be, here are some profound inspirational quotes for life to enhance your day now. Enjoy!
1. You have to know that you are good enough and worth it.
“You will truly never be good enough for anyone else if you are not good enough for yourself first.”
2. Just live right now, and be yourself, it doesn’t matter if it’s not good enough for someone else.
“Sometimes we can feel like we are not good enough but it is important to remember that we have nothing to prove others. Love and respect yourself each and every day.” — Lisa Lieberman-Wang
3. So live like it’s the last day.
“You only live one but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West
4. Our mind is powerful so be careful what you always feed it. Be positive.
“The mind is everything. What you think, you become.” — Buddha
5. Start living instead of being afraid.
“Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think of what could go right.”
“A comfort zone is a beautiful place, but nothing ever grows there.”
7. Self-pity is our worst enemy and if we yield to it, we can never do anything wise in this world.
“Self-pity gets you nowhere. One must have the adventurous daring to accept oneself as a bundle of possibilities and undertake the most interesting game of the world making the most of one’s best.”
8. You were born with the ability to change someone’s life, don’t ever waste it.
“Be someone’s strength. Be someone’s inspiration. Be someone’s reason to never give up.”
9. We are not born to fail so never give up. It’s not yet the end of the story.
“Failing does not mean the end of everything. Maybe not today, but who knows tomorrow? It’s all about perfect timing. Wait patiently. Do not give up easily.”
10. Self-worth comes from the thinking that you are worthy.
“No one can determine your value except you. Stop focusing on self-limiting beliefs. Embrace your self-worth.”
11. Know yourself. Know your worth.
“When you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless.”
12. There comes a time when you get fed up and just walk away from all the drama and the people who create it.
“Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or make you happy.”
13. Live life to the fullest.
“Quit hanging on to the handrails. Let go. Surrender. Go for the ride of your life. Do it every day.” — Melody Beattie
14. Surround yourself with people that make you happy.
“There are better people in the world, do not let the worst do the worst to you, you deserve the best in life.” — Michael Bassey Johnson
15. Be grateful for small things, big things, and everything in between.
“Life isn’t about having what you want, it’s about wanting what you already have. Be grateful!”
16. If you believe in yourself, anything is possible.
“Believe in yourself. Have faith in your abilities. Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy.” — Norman Vincent Peale
17. Stay positive even when it feels like your world is falling apart.
“Whatever life gives you, even if it hurts, just be strong and act like you’re okay. Strong walls shake but never collapse.”
18. Life is too short to be someone else.
“All you have to do is be yourself and live the story that no one else can live – The story of your own unique life. Be proud be confident and most of all be happy.”
19. Believe in yourself and you will be unstoppable.
“Believing in yourself can be hard, especially when no one else believes in you, just be proud of who you are, and believe anything is possible if you put your mind to it.” — Rashida Rowe
20. You have to be proud of who you are.
“Instead of wishing you were someone else, be proud of who you are. You never know who was looking at you wishing they were you.”
21. Your future belongs to you when you believe in the beauty of your dreams.
“One day you’ll be at the place you always wanted to be. Don’t stop believing.”
22. We have to learn from our mistakes.
“Your willingness to look at your darkness is what empowers you to change.” — Iyanla Vanzant
23. You did your best. Let it go.
“It is important that we forgive ourselves for making mistakes. We need to learn from our errors and move on.” — Steve Maraboli
24. You are good enough, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
“Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit or think you’re good enough.”
25. Don’t give up. Great things take time.
“No matter what happens, no matter how far you seem to be away from where you want to be, never stop believing that you will somehow make it.” — Brad Gast
If any of these inspirational quotes for life hit home for you come back regularly for a good dose of more to make your day even brighter. Always remember and never forget you are more than enough. You are F.A.B. — fabulous, awesome, and beautiful!
Lisa Lieberman-Wang is a relationship expert and creator of the neuroscience Neuro Associative Programming (NAP). If you need help finding your truth and living an authentic life, reach out to her or e-mail her at Lisa@finetofab.com.
This article was originally published at FINEtoFAB. Reprinted with permission from the author.