Cardi B kills the game each and every day, and she has done it again with her debut album, Invasion of Privacy, that dropped April 6th. On this album, Cardi B addresses her fans, her exes, and, of course, the haters with her song lyrics.
She literally gives us LIFE with how relatable some of the lyrics are in this 13-song album, and her energy and attitude towards all the haters just makes you want to show all of your own haters what you have accomplished and how they will never get to you.
Cardi explores a part of herself like never before in this new album. Her vivacious personality along with her savage lyrics is what makes this album a hit.
Here are 14 song lyrics from Cardi B’s Invasion of Privacy to remind us and the haters that we will always be better.
1. To remind your haters that you are one of a kind.
Who you know drip like this?/Who you know built like this? – “Bartier Cardi”
2. Let them know that it is better to say it to your face than behind your back.
If you got a problem with me, say it now/Cause I don’t wanna hear no sneak dissin’ – “Get Up 10”
3. Let them know that they shouldn’t be running their mouth about you.
Just cause I been on the road don’t mean I been on the run/ And you gon’ have to learn to hold your tongue or hold the gun — “Get Up 10″
4. To remind them that you always get back up regardless.
Look myself in the mirror, I say we gon’ win/ Knock me down nine times but I get up ten — “Get Up 10”
5. To remind them not to test you.
I cannot stand you, right hand to Jesus/ I might just cut all the tongues out your sneakers — “Thru Your Phone”
6. When you know you’re unapologetically living your best life.
Said I’m livin’ my best life/ Made a couple M’s with my best friends/ Turned all my L’s into lessons — “Best Life”
7. You’re on top every single day.
I’m livin’ my best life/ It’s my birthday, at least that’s what I’m dressed like — “Best Life”
8. You are the greatest come up, and no one should forget that.
I’m the rose that came from the concrete in the Rolls — “Best Life”
9. To remind the haters how much they wish they were you.
I’m like gold, I’m life goals, man, I’m chosen, I’m floatin’— “Best Life”
10. You’re working hard while they’re busy hating.
I hit this grind, the roof gon’ collapse — “Money Bags”
11. Just because they run their mouth, doesn’t mean anyone is listening.
Always talkin’ in the background, don’t never come to the podium — “Money Bags”
12. Stunt on the haters.
Now I like dollars, I like diamonds, I like stunting, I like shining — “I Like It”
13. Karma will get them back so you don’t have to.
And karma for you is gon’ be who you end up with — “Be Careful”
14. You look good and you’re getting paid.
Dapper, dapper, I look fine, and my checks divine — “I Do”
Lani Akingbade is a writer residing in New Jersey. When she is not pitching and creating articles for YourTango, she is reading stories, catching up on her academics, or painting.