Happy Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day is here! Whether you love or hate this controversial holiday, let’s agree to disagree and celebrate love the best way we know how — with memes!
If you’re in a relationship, you’re probably so full of love for your sigificant other that your heart is going to explode! Enjoy this special day. It’s okay to be super cheesy today, especially if it’s your first Valentine’s Day together. It’s a cheesy holiday in general.
If you’re single today, you might be feeling a little bitter or just not even care about the holiday. That’s okay, too! Valentine’s Day comes only once a year. I’m single, too, and I promise we will get through it together.
Just because you’re single doesn’t mean you can’t spread lots of love to the people you care about most. Vicer versa, just because you’re in a relationship doesn’t mean you will have a better day than all the single people out there. No matter your status, wish a happy Valentine’s Day to your family, your lover, or, if you and your friends are single today, celebrate with them and turn this day into a “Galentine’s Day” celebration. The possibilities are endless when it comes to making this V-Day one to remember!
Feb. 14 is all about love. Whether you’re in a relationship or not, just know that you’re super loved.
Whatever your thought are about February’s Hallmark holiday, there’s one thing we all can agree on about Valentine’s Day: it’s the perfect holiday for some top-tier memes.
Here are 50 relatable memes about Valentine’s Day and love to get you through today.
1. When you don’t have to spend any money on Valentine’s Day because you’re single.
2. Men will be men.
3. When you’re not in love and annoyed with people who are.
4. When you see someone atrractive today.
5. When you have to entertain yourself somehow on Valentine’s Day.
6. When you’re in a committed relationship with food.
7. Chocolate is always the answer.
8. When you don’t want to spend the holiday alone.
9. When you’re single and smart.
10. When today is a day to be corny.
11. When you’re going solo on Feb. 14.
12. Who knew you’d save so much money being single?
13. When he’s trying to get out of the friend zone in time for Valentine’s Day.
14. When you are you’re own valentine.
15. When you’re with your perfect match.
16. When you normally can’t stand people but he’s an exception.
17. When you finally get the guts to message your crush.
18. When Valentine’s Day becomes less about the romance the longer you’re together.
19. When you’re waiting forr someone to confess their love for you.
20. When you start dating a guy in the beginning of february.
21. When he drives you crazy, but you love him anyway.
22. When you can’t stand February 14.
23. When tonight’s reservation is dinner for one.
24. When you get to wait for the chocolate to go on sale.
25. When you wake up next to your love the morning after Valentine’s Day.
26. When you’re finally in a loving relationship on Valentine’s Day.
27. When you meet the man of your dreams.
28. Wake me when Valentine’s Day is over.
29. When he’s so hot and he’s all yours.
30. When the real holiday is after Valentine’s Day.
31. When you meet a great guy just in time for Valentine’s Day.
32. The perfect card for anyone special in your life.
33. When you love yourself the most.
34. When you both appreciate memes.
35. When pizza is your true love.
36. When you’re more of a chicken nugget girl.
37. Stocking up for Valentine’s Day alone like.
38. When you’re feeling super single.
39. When you have no plans.
40. When you’re dating yourself today.
41. When he’s beyond a 10.
42. Spending the holiday with me, myself and I.
43. When the day isn’t as romantic as you pictured it.
44. When there’s 2 types of couples and no in between.
45. When you used to hand out Valentine’s Day cards in school.
46. When celebrities become relatable.
47. When you’re the only single friend.
48. The only two ways to spend Valentine’s Day.
49. When she says you don’t need to get her a gift for Valentine’s Day.
50. When you know what you want.
If you’re searching for the best quotes and memes to share with the people you love (or just want to feel inspired yourself) … look no further! From the sweetest love quotes, inspirational sayings, and hilarious friendship truths, we’ve got you covered.
Lauren Margolis is a writer who covers astrology, pop culture and relationship topics.