Say “I love you” in a way they understand.
Valentine’s Day is coming up and it’s the perfect time to share your favorite love quotes with the one you love.
Love is great. You feel emotions you never thought you could for someone. Even if there might be heartbreak and ache, it’s still so worth to find your person and love them.
But sometimes it’s hard to come up with the words to express your love to someone. I remember the first time telling someone I loved them. It wasn’t some big buildup; we were being evacuated from our building due to a fire drill. When we were being separated by the crowds, I said it. So absentmindedly. But I meant it!
There are so many ways to tell someone you love them but finding the right words can be challenging. You stumble, forget and become lost in your own thoughts. It’s not easy. Quotes are here for us when we can’t string the words together.
Read further for simple ways to tell someone how you love them.
1. Love is an adventure of a lifetime.
“Go with me. Somewhere.” — Unknown
2. Remind them that they’re on your mind.
“I think about you all the time.” — Unknown
3. Sleeplessness doesn’t only happen in Seattle.
“You’re my favorite reason to lose sleep.” — Unknown
4. Puns are great, too.
“I’m quite fawn’d of you, my dear.” — Unknown
5. How do you quantify happiness?
“Happiness is a moment with you.” — Unknown
6. Be honest.
“You make me happy in a way no one else can.” — Unknown
7. Speak from the heart.
“I have so much of you in my heart.” — John Keats
8. Be open to the possibilities.
“But dear, don’t be afraid of love, it’s only magic.” — r. m. drake
9. When you love them no matter what.
“I’ve seen you at your worst and still think you’re the best.” — Unknown
10. When nothing can separate you.
“I would find you in any lifetime.” — Kanye West
11. I dedicate this post to you.
“And suddenly, all the love songs were about you.” — Unknown
12. Be vulnerable.
“You are my heart.” — Unknown
13. Be open.
“You’re not my number one, you’re my only one.” — Unknown
14. Home isn’t always a place.
“With you, I am home.” — Unknown
15. When words don’t do justice.
“I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.” — Ben Folds
16. It’s worth it.
“In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking about you.” — Virginia Woolf
17. Love stands the test of time.
“Grow old with me.” — Unknown
18. No better way to pass time than with you.
“Together is my favorite place to be.” — Unknown
19. There’s not a second option.
“For me there is only you.” — Unknown
20. Everyday is a new day with your partner.
“I still fall for you everyday.” — Unknown
21. Love does crazy things.
“You fog my spectacles.” — Unknown
22. Perfection isn’t a word, it’s a person.
“You are perfect to my completely. You should know that.” — Unknown
23. Naps are important but so are you.
“I like you and naps.” — Unknown
24. There’s no competition.
“It’s you (and no one else).” — Unknown
25. We all have flaws but I still love you.
“I love you even when you steal all the covers.” — Unknown
26. It’s the simple things.
“Text me when you get home.” — Unknown
27. Remind them they’re loved.
“Be safe. I love you.” — Unknown
28. Food is the fastest way to a person’s heart.
“Have you eaten yet?” — Unknown
29. When you always find peace with them.
“Home is wherever I’m with you.” — Unknown
30. When you can’t get enough of them.
“I cannot get enough of this with you.” — Unknown
31. Their happiness matters most.
“I love seeing you happy.” — faraway
32. You’ll never stop loving them.
“I fell for you and am still falling.” — d.j
33. When they’ve helped you become the person you are today.
“You make me a better person.” — Unknown
34. Choosing them is easy.
“I pick you.” — Unknown
35. Simplicity takes the cake.
“Hello. Also, I love you.” — Unknown
Love is life’s greatest gift, which is why people have a passion for love quotes – and we’ve got you covered. When it comes to saying “I love you”, the truth about marriage, or even finding the perfect love quote for your guy, we have all the cute (or !) quotes you need.
Isabella Ong is a writer who covers astrology, pop culture and relationship topics.