Relatable quotes from the most unrelatable family.
The Kardashians are one family many people love to hate. Lots of people say they’re famous for no reason, but I think that’s a talent in itself. Being able to build your own brand out of just having an entertaining, gorgeous, rich family is pretty impressive. What’s even more impressive is that they somehow managed to be one of the most famous families in the world with millions of devoted fans.
They might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but the Kardashian family sure knows how to bring us some great reality TV. Keeping Up With The Kardashians has been airing for over 10 years now and there are too many iconic scenes to name. Between Khloe’s sassiness, Kim’s overdramatic behavior at times, and Kourtney’s genius lines, there’s been so many hilarious Kardashian quotes and funny memes and gifs all over the internet that many of us can relate to.
Keeping Up With The Kardashians is a guilty pleasure! It’s addicting and reality TV can actually act like an escape from reality, ironically enough. When watching the Kardashians, one gets to dive into their world and be a part of it for an hour… or 20 (admit it!). They live very exciting lives and sometimes it’s fun to daydream about what it would be like to know them personally.
Even though the Kardashians have status and they’re loaded with money, they somehow still manage to be relatable to us “normal” people. We all get annoyed with family sometimes, we all go through relationship issues, and we all have fights with our sisters and friends and the people we love. It’s a part of life, no matter how rich or how famous you are.
The Kardashians are really good at expressing the emotions we all feel! They say some funny things and lucky for us, their reality show has captured all the ridiculous quotes they’ve said over the years.
Here are 25 hilariously relatable Keeping Up With The Kardashians “kuotes.”
1. When someone tries to ruin your day.
“Honey, I could care less.” — Kourtney Kardashian
2. When you’ve been at work for way too long.
“I just want to get out of here and go to my bed.” — Khloé Kardashian
3. When you’re addicted to online shopping.
“Shopping online is like the greatest invention of life.” — Kim Kardashian
4. When you have to pee really badly, but there’s no bathroom in sight.
“Holding your pee is no way to live life.” — Kendall Jenner
5. When your love life is nonexistent.
“I’ll sit here and cry, watching Titanic wishing I had a little romance in my life.” — Kourtney Kardashian
6. When telemarketers keep calling your phone.
“Don’t know who you are, don’t care.” — Khloé Kardashian
7. When you’re pissed but you’re trying to stay calm.
“I’m not crazy, I’m chilling.” — Kris Jenner
8. When your friends get too crazy at the club.
“You’re acting like drunk slob-kabobs.” — Kourtney Kardashian
9. When you’re looking good and need to get that perfect selfie.
“Kim, would you stop taking pictures of yourself your sister’s going to jail.” — Kris Jenner
10. When you need to ugly cry sometimes.
“I start laughing at Kim when she’s crying because I can’t help it. She has this ugly crying face that she makes.” — Kourtney Kardashian
11. When everyone around you is in a bad mood.
“Everyone is literally being so rude right now.” — Kourtney Kardashian
12. When you’re acting overdramatic and everyone around you knows it.
“My diamond earring came off in the ocean and it’s gone.” — Kim Kardashian
“Kim, there’s people that are dying.” — Kourney Kardashian
13. When you waste too much money.
“Kendall, you have to think about what you’re asking for because money doesn’t grow on trees.” — Kris Jenner
“Yes it does, it’s paper.” — Kendall Jenner
14. When you’re feeling hot and confident.
“Who calls you the queen?” — Khloé Kardashian
“Every single person on Instagram, Twitter and anyone that meets me.” — Kourtney Kardashian
15. When you can’t go a minute without checking your phone.
“I don’t have any cell service here, and it’s making me have a rash.” — Kris Jenner
16. When your mom is paranoid af.
“Do not eat one piece of that pizza, it could be poison.” — Kris Jenner
17. When your friend hits you with that sarcasm.
“Oh look, someone sent us a free yoga membership.” — Kim Kardashian
“Thank God. You wouldn’t have been able to afford it.” — Scott Disick
18. When you’ll do anything not to ruin your makeup.
“I’ll cry at the end of the day. Not with fresh makeup.” — Kim Kardashian
19. When you think of all the bad things you wish you could do to that person who’s making you mad.
“Sometimes, you have no idea what I think in my head that I wanna do to you, and if I did them, I would go to jail for so many years.” — Khloé Kardashian
20. When you give your mom attitude.
“A lie detector test? I’ll take any kind of a damn test you want me to take.” — Kris Jenner
“I want you to take an STD test cause I am sure you’ve got a few of those!” — Khloé Kardashian
21. When someone starts an argument with you.
“If you start cursing at me, I will start cursing back at you. So, let’s not play the curse game. ‘Cause, do you want to play that game? ‘Cause guess who’s better at it.” — Khloé Kardashian
22. When the things you love might not be so good for you, but you don’t care.
“I really think you’re allergic to botox and alcohol.” — Mary Jo (MJ) Campbell
“How could I be allergic to the two things that make my world go round?” — Kris Jenner
23. When you’re aging gracefully.
“Every time I get older, I look better and get smarter.” — Kourtney Kardashian
24. When you hang up because you’re annoyed with the conversation.
“Okay, your conversations are too long bye.” — Kourtney Kardashian
25. When you have that one family member that keeps having kids.
“Did she tell you the big news?” — Scott Disick
“Are you pregnant?!” — Kylie Jenner
“Isn’t she always?” — Scott Disick
If you’re searching for the best quotes and memes to share with the people you love (or just want to feel inspired yourself) … look no further! From the sweetest love quotes, inspirational sayings, and hilarious friendship truths, we’ve got you covered.
Lauren Margolis is a writer who covers astrology, pop culture and relationship topics.