Your love captions will set Instagram on fire!
Ready or not, Valentine’s day is on its way! For my Instagram, I plan to force my poor boyfriend to wear the “I love you” shirt he made me when we were in high school — and we will take ALL of the cute couple photos.
The only plot hole in my perfect plan is that I have trouble coming up with cute Instagram captions for them. I just can’t decide which one would be the best fit for the picture. Instead of coming up with sweet captions, mine always sound like they’re coming from a four-year-old. Or worse, I end up accidentally sounding like a weirdo.
Soon, you’ll be taking cute pictures with your man for this Valentine’s Day, too. If your anything like me, you need some help expressing your love in a cool and quick way.
I’ve done a lot of digging and have found the best Instagram caption ideas and Valentine’s Day love quotes and song lyrics for inspiration. They express love, warmth, sincerity and the butterflies you get in your stomach when you’re with your man. These lyrics and love quotes hit the nail on the head and will make your posting just a little bit easier and that much more perfect.
1. Leo Christopher quotes are perfect.
“You are my today and all of my tomorrows.“ — Leo Christopher
2. A reminder that the simplest things sometimes bring the greatest joy.
“My favorite place is inside your hug.“ — Anonymous
3. Money can’t buy the best Valentine’s Day gift.
“By the way, I’m wearing that smile you gave me.” — Anonymous
4. When words can’t do your feelings justice.
“I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.“ — Ben Folds
5. Love is the breath of life.
“Loving you is like breathing..how can I stop…“ — Anonymous
6. A Valentine’s Day quote perfect for that special someone.
“What I have with you, I don’t want with anyone else.” — Anonymous
7. You two go together like…
“You’re the avocado to my toast.“ — Anonymous
8. Undying and complete love.
“You have my whole heart for my whole life.“ — Anonymous
9. Admitting a truth is always refreshing.
“You’re kinda, sorta, basically pretty much always on my mind.“ — Anonymous
10. True love is hard to explain.
“I wish I could explain your eyes, and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How you smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I’m with you, I feel so complete.” — Anonymous
11. The sweetest thing you’ll ever hear.
“Your voice is my favorite sound.“ — Anonymous
12. When your relationship is the best decision you’ve ever made.
“If I did anything right in my life it was when I gave my heart to you.“ — Anonymous
13. When no one has a love quite like yours.
“You are my sun, my moon and all my stars.“ — Anonymous
14. It’s the little things that count.
“It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
15. To let someone know exactly what they mean to you.
“I love you for all that you are all that you have been and all you’re yet to be.” — Anonymous
16. Led Zeppelin lyrics that just get what love is.
“If the sun refused to shine I would still be loving you when mountains crumble to the sea there will still be you and me.” — Led Zeppelin
17. Go old-school with Elvis Presley lyrics.
“Take my hand, take my whole life too for I can’t help falling in love with you.” — Elvis Presley
18. A classic love quote from The Beatles.
“Love is old, love is new, love is all, love is you.” — The Beatles
19. Sleeping At Last ‘Turning Page’ lyrics work beautifully.
“I’ve waited a hundred years but I’d wait a million more for nothing prepared me for the privilege of being yours would do.” — Sleeping At Last “Turning Page”
20. Blake Shelton lyrics for country fans.
“If I had to choose my best day ever my finest hour my wildness dream come true mine would be you.” — Blake Shelton
21. Fall Out Boy lyrics are the best modern love quotes.
“You were the song stuck in my head. Every song that I’ve ever loved.” — Fall Out Boy
Jamille Jones is a freelance writer who taught English in Hiroshima, Japan for 2 years. She writes about relationships and pop culture.